We would be delighted to book your charter by email or phone. Please read the booking information below and then contact us and indicate:
- Your full name
- Your phone number including area code
- The trip you wish to book (indicate the Destination and the Dates)
- The number of people in your party
- Any special needs that you have, including special dietary needs
If you are not ready to book but have questions, please contact our friendly staff!
Phone: (250) 704-0325
Tollfree: 1-877-655-4656 (Heads-Up Navigation. Toll free anywhere in North America).
PO Box 602,
Saanichton, BC.V8M 2C5
Booking - Important Information
- Non-refundable booking deposit 10%.
- Further 50% payable at least one month before commencement of the cruise.
- Non-refundable balance to be paid up one week before commencement of the cruise.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, e-transfer and cash. If payment is late the reservation will be considered cancelled.
Students will purchase the course material when registering. Allow 7 working days for delivery. Book purchase is non-refundable and is extra to the cruise fee..
Trip and health insurance is highly recommended.
- We regret that there can be no refunds within a month of commencement of the cruise.
What to Pack
- Camera gear and extra film or memory storage.
- Warm sweater and coat.
- Soft-sided luggage is a must as space is at a premium.
- Non-marking deck shoes.
- Toiletries, including shampoo, cream rinse, toothpaste, deodorant, personal soap.
- Sandals, swim suit, slacks, tees, rain gear, binoculars.
- Completed ISPA work book.
- Reading material, reference materials – birds and mammals.
- Fishing license (including salmon), PCOC if driving the tender.
- Kayaking gear, clothes, and pyjamas.
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, antihistamines and your medication.