Pricing and Terms for your West Coast Cruise
~ 2017 Season Booking Now ~
Gulf Island Trips
$1,200. CDN per person, depending upon destination and based on 5 day cruise and learn All trips are for 5 days and 4 nights. All trips start and end at a pre determined location where airplanes, buses or cars are available. We will assist you with all your travel arrangements to coordinate with your charter
|LOW SEASON October 2017 April/May/June 2018
2 Day Weekend Cruises:
Brush up on your boat handling and write your PCOC
$1,250 Canadian per cabin based on double occupancy.
Meals and one night accommodation included.
5 Day Cruises
Custom Cruise and Learns Available.
$1,000 Canadian per person, minimum of 2.
Meals and 4 nights accommodation included. Course materials extra.
We are extremely flexible and can travel to other locations.
Exchange Rates, Discounts & Taxes
Convert to other currencies at www.xe.com.
5% Goods & Services Tax additional to all prices quoted.
- Captain and crew
- Linens, towels, Fuel and dock fees
- Prepared meals (students will participate in cooking)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic) (We are a non-smoking vessel)
- Use of tenders if you have your PCOC (Pleasure Craft Operator's Card - Canadian Law) in Canada; fishing equipment.
- Travel insurance & Health Insurance: (We highly recommend that you purchase)
- Cameras, film and binoculars
- Transportation to and from the dock. We can however advise you and connect you to airlines and hotels or other suppliers in the areas we motor to.
- Liquor, fishing licenses, extra foul weather gear. (Bring warm clothes for Low season). Your choice of liquors can be purchased ahead of time and added to your bill at cost.
- Extra dock fees not normally included in our itinerary.