Pricing and Terms for your West Coast Cruise
~ 2019 Season Booking Now ~
Gulf Island Trips
$1,600. CDN per person, depending upon destination and based on 5 day cruise and learn All trips are for 5 days and 4 nights. All trips start and end at a pre determined location where airplanes, buses or cars are available. We will assist you with all your travel arrangements to coordinate with your charter. Prices could vary depending on the size and style of boat you wish to learn on.
|LOW SEASON April/May/October 2019
5 Day Cruises
Custom Cruise and Learns Available.
Pricing varies per boat used, minimum of 2.
Meals and 4 nights accommodation included. Course materials extra.
We are extremely flexible and can travel to other locations.
Exchange Rates, Discounts & Taxes
Convert to other currencies at www.xe.com.
5% Goods & Services Tax additional to all prices quoted.
- Captain and crew
- Linens, towels, Fuel and dock fees
- Prepared meals (students will participate in cooking)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic) (We are a non-smoking vessel)
- Use of tenders if you have your PCOC (Pleasure Craft Operator's Card - Canadian Law) in Canada; fishing equipment.
- Travel insurance & Health Insurance: (We highly recommend that you purchase)
- Cameras, film and binoculars
- Transportation to and from the dock. We can however advise you and connect you to airlines and hotels or other suppliers in the areas we motor to.
- Liquor, fishing licenses, extra foul weather gear. (Bring warm clothes for Low season). Your choice of liquors can be purchased ahead of time and added to your bill at cost.
- Extra dock fees not normally included in our itinerary.